Recommended Band Pass Filter (BPF) applied power with antenna VSWR <1.5:
- 100 CFM fan installed – 3000W CW/SSB (2000W RTTY)
- 50 CFM fan installed – 1500W CW/SSB (1250W RTTY)
- Without fan installed – 1000W PEP
Enclosure is Hammond 1411ZU :
- Without Fan – 17″ x 4″ x 5″ (42.5 x 10.5 x 12.5 cm)
- With Fan Installed – 18″ x 4″ x 5″ (46 x 10.5 x 12.5 cm)
In general, schematics is the 5th order Chebyshev inductor-coupled BPF.
- Insertion Loss < 0.35dB
- Band Isolation ( 20M > 60dB, 10M > 55dB)
- VSWR <1.1 (RL >26 dB)
15M band BPF with Triplexer and other BPFs connected :
- Insertion Loss < 0.43dB
- Band Isolation ( 20M > 90dB, 10M >88 dB)
- VSWR< 1.1 (RL > 26 dB)
The graph below is for 15M BPF and Triplexer together when other triplexer band ports connected to 10 and 20 meter BPFs.
Below is all three BPFs 10, 15 and 20 meter bands to be used with Triplexer.